DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2019 -- Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C prevalence in Western Europe (France, UK, and Germany) was estimated to be approximately 1/120,000 to 1/150,000 living births.
2. NP-C total prevalent population in the 7 major markets ranges from approximately 2115 cases in 2017.
3. The higher Niemann-Pick Disease Type C prevalence in the United States was approximately 1011 cases in 2017, followed by EU5 and Japan.
Key benefits of the report
1. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Niemann-Pick Disease Type C epidemiology and Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market.
Request for sample pages
NP-C prevalence is similar in both males and females."
The Niemann-Pick Disease Type C therapeutic market in the seven major markets is expected to reach USD 162.30 million by 2028. The United States reports the largest market size of NPC when compared to EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan. The United States had 32% of the total sales in 2017.
At present, the therapeutic NP-C market size is mainly accounted for by Substrate Reduction Therapy, i.e., Zavesca and supportive therapies. However, it has been denied the approval for the NP-C treatment by the US FDA on the ground of insufficient data. However, the drug is given the nod for the Gaucher's disease treatment in the U.S., and thus it is being prescribed to the NP-C patients as an off-label therapy. On the contrary, the drug has already been approved in Europe and Japan. Other drug classes which are generally prescribed to the patients with NP- C include Cholesterol Modulators and Chaperone therapy, which has also been proved as a great therapeutic option for the management of Lysosomal storage disorders [LSDs].
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Niemann-Pick Disease Type C treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
3. Trappsol Cyclo
And many others
The key players in Niemann-Pick Disease Type C market are:
3. CTD Holdings
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Market Overview at a Glance
3. Niemann-Pick Type C Disease Background and Overview
4. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Country Wise Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Treatment Practices
7. Unmet needs
8. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Marketed drugs
8.1. Zavesca: Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
9. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Emerging drugs
9.1. Emerging Drugs Analysis
9.2. Arimoclomol: Orphazyme
9.3. VTS-270: Vtesse Inc. (Mallinckrodt)
9.4. Trappsol Cyclo (cyclodextrin): CTD Holdings, Inc.
10. Niemann Pick Disease Type C 7 Major Market Analysis
11. Market outlook by country
12. The United States: Market Outlook
12.1. United States Market Size
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
13.5. United Kingdom
14. Japan: Market Outlook
15. Market Drivers
16. Market Barriers
18. Niemann-Pick Disease Type C Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.