DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2019 -- Nocturia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Nocturia is an extremely common condition, affecting both men and women of all ages.
2. Almost 69% of men and 76% of women (aged ? 40 years) in the United States and the United Kingdom reported ? 1 nocturnal void.
3. 29% of the USA population over 45 years old was waking to urinate once or more per night and the estimates were 25.3 million men and 33.2 million women with recurrent nocturia.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Nocturia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Nocturia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Nocturia epidemiology and Nocturia market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Nocturia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Nocturia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Nocturia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Nocturia market.
Request for sample pages
"Nocturia prevalence in the community increases with age, with rates of 29%?59% for men aged 70?80 years and of 28%?62% for women of the same age (?2 voids per night)"
Nocturia treatment focus on minimizing the symptoms of nocturnal voiding episodes to improve the quality of life. Medical therapies such as desmopressin, anti-muscarinic agents and alpha-1-selective adrenergic receptor blocking agents (terazosin and doxazosin) are used for nocturia treatment.
Although various drug therapies are available for nocturia treatment, high doses of these drugs may cause various adverse effects. The complex pathophysiology of the disease, the high cost of nocturia treatment is some of the limitations of existing therapy for the nocturia market. So, there is a high unmet need for novel therapies that can overcome the limitations of existing drugs. Companies are developing combination therapies as well as extended release formulations for the nocturia treatment.
Nocturia market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the diseases, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2019-2028. Companies across the globe are working towards the development of new Nocturia treatment therapies.
The key players in Nocturia market are:
1. Wellesley Pharmaceuticals
3. Ferring Pharmaceuticals
And many others
3. FE 201836
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Nocturia Market Overview at a Glance
3. Nocturia Disease Background and Overview
4. Nocturia Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Nocturia Epidemiology by Countries
5.1. United States
5.3. Assumptions and Rationale
5.8. United Kingdom
6. Nocturia Current Treatment & Medical practices
7. Nocturia Unmet Needs
8. Nocturia Marketed Therapies
9. Nocturia Pipeline Therapies
10. Key Cross Competition
11. Nocturia Emerging Therapies
12. Nocturia Market Analysis 7MM
13. Nocturia Country-Wise Market Analysis
13.1. United States
13.2.5. United Kingdom
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Report Nocturia Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
1. Nocturia - Pipeline Insight, 2019
"Nocturia - Pipeline Insight, 2019" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across Nocturia. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided with summation of data from multiple sources with complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type.
2. Nocturia - Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
DelveInsight's "Nocturia - Epidemiology Forecast, 2028" report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Nocturia epidemiology, providing the historical and forecasted data for the 7MM during the forecast period from 2016-2028.