Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Non-Grocery Retailers in Belarus", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2013 -- The recession had an impact on the development of non-grocery retailers in Belarus. There was a spike in consumption of non-grocery goods in the middle of 2011, when many consumers in an attempt to secure their savings, were engaged in 'panic buying', purchasing durable and semi-durable goods, as they expected high prices to increase in the near future. The spike in purchases of non-grocery goods was observed immediately after the devaluation and faded within a month. Many consumers bought...
Euromonitor International's Non-Grocery Retailers in Belarus report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Specialist Retailers, Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers, Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers, Home and Garden Specialist Retailers, Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Mixed Retailers, Other Non-Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furniture & Housewares Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Other Specialist Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Discount, Variety Store, & General Merchandise Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Other Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Duty Free Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Discount, Variety Store, & General Merchandise Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Other Specialist Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016