New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2014 -- Similar to the previous year, non-grocery retailers sales were driven by extensive private spending on items that are perceived as being non-essential and recorded a drop in demand in 2009-2010. While consumers focused more on personal appearances in 2011-2012 and spent more on apparel, footwear and beauty products, the review year saw higher demand for various home related items. As a result, home improvement and gardening stores and electronics and appliance specialist retailers were the...
Euromonitor International's Non-Grocery Retailers in Latvia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers, Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers, Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers, Home and Garden Specialist Retailers, Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Mixed Retailers, Other Non-Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in Indonesia
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Retailing in Slovakia
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017