Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 market report to its offering
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
, 'Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- A review of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Biotec Pharmacon ASA
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Gamida Cell Ltd.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Gedeon Richter Plc.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mundipharma International Limited
Zenotech Laboratories Limited
BioInvent International AB
Takara Bio Inc.
Transgene Biotek Ltd
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Affimed Therapeutics AG
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Supratek Pharma Inc.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Abiogen Pharma S.p.A.
ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc.
Ferrer Internacional S.A.
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc
Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shanghai Fudan-zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Bio Sidus S.A.
Coridon Pty Ltd
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit