New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014', provides an overview of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AbbVie Inc., Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AlphaMab Co., Ltd, Amgen Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Avipep Pty Ltd, Bayer AG, BioInvent International AB, Biothera, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Calithera Biosciences, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Celltrion, Inc., CIMAB S.A., Conkwest, Inc., Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CTI BioPharma Corp., Curis, Inc., Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Eisai Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., EpiZyme, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Fountain Biopharma Inc., Gamida Cell Ltd., Genentech, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Grupo Ferrer Internacional, S.A., Hetero Drugs Limited, Immunomedics, Inc., Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Innovent Biologics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kainos Medicine, Inc., Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mirna Therapeutics, Inc., Mission Therapeutics Ltd, MorphoSys AG, Novartis AG, NovImmune SA, NuCana BioMed Limited, Oncobiologics, Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd, Panacea Biotec Limited, Pfizer Inc., Pharmacyclics, Inc., Polaris Group, Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc., Richter Gedeon Nyrt., Sanofi, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Shanghai Fudan-Zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Shanghai Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd., Sigma-Tau S.p.A., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Supratek Pharma Inc., Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd., Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp., TG Therapeutics, Inc., The International Biotechnology Center (IBC) "Generium", Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Transgene Biotek Limited, Vivia Biotech, S.L., Xenetic Biosciences plc, Zymeworks Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Schizophrenia - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Psoriasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014