Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - New Entrants and Promising Pipeline Widen Targeted and Immunotherapeutic Treatment Options market report to its offering
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - New Entrants and Promising Pipeline Widen Targeted and Immunotherapeutic Treatment Options
A leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - New Entrants and Promising Pipeline Widen Targeted and Immunotherapeutic Treatment Options, which provides in-depth insight into the indication. It provides estimates of market size for 2013 along with forecasts until 2020 for the eight major developed markets, which comprises the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of clinical trials including failure rates and pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL).
The value of the NHL market is expected to reach $9.2 billion by 2020 from $5.6 billion in 2013 at a modest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.4%. The expected launch of promising drugs, including novel small molecule inhibitors and next-generation monoclonal antibodies, as well as the continued use of the current blockbuster, Rituxan/Mabthera (rituximab), will be the key growth drivers. The launch of a premium-priced novel glycol-engineered antibody; obinutuzumab; the personalized vaccine dasiprotimut-T, mTOR inhibitor everolimus, and several kinase inhibitors including idelalisib and ibrutinib (which already gained FDA approval) are expected to have a significant impact on the market size. Additionally, the extension of indications of several already marketed drugs such as Revlimid as a maintenance therapy for DLBCL, Velcade as a front-line therapy for MCL and Adcetris as front-line therapy for CD30 T-cell lymphoma, will fuel the growth during the forecast period.
The emerging treatment challenges in the current treatment landscape (which include, treatment of refractory/relapsed disease and increasing rituximab resistance) are expected to be addressed by the promising NHL pipeline. In spite of a slew of expected approvals the market is set to increase a modest pace due to the patent expiry of the gold-standard therapy during the forecast period.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, the pipeline, and key licensing and co-development deals in the eight major developed markets of the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada. It includes:
- A brief introduction to NHL, including the diseases pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for NHL, examining their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses and including a heat map that compares the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for NHL, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action and molecular target
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2020, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the NHL market since 2006
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Understand the NHL pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
- Examine detailed profiles of promising pipeline products and gain an insight into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
- Follow the trends in NHL clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages and assess the potential risk of future developmental programs according to mechanism of action by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
- Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the NHL market over the forecast period, identify which countries are expected to make the biggest contribution to this growth, and devise a more effective country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers in the NHL market
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Complete report is available