MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Non-Life Insurance In Finland, Key Trends And Opportunities To 2017” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- Non-Life Insurance In Finland, Key Trends And Opportunities To 2017
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Finnish non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Finnish non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Finland
- Detailed overview of the regulatory framework of the Finnish insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Finland
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Finnish life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
Browse Complete report with TOC :
The Finnish non-life insurance segment is a relatively mature one; it grew at a CAGR of 2% during the review period (2008?2012), and valued EUR3.2 billion (US$4.1 billion) in 2012. This gross written premium is further expected to increase to EUR3.2 billion (US$4.1 billion) in 2017. Over the forecast period (2012?2017), the non-life segment will be mainly driven by fire and related damage to property insurance, motor liability insurance and workers’ compensation, the last two being mandatory policies.
To Download Sample Report Visit @
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for Finland’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and expected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Finland’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Finland.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Finland for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Finland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Finnish non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Finnish non-life insurance segment is a relatively mature one; it grew at a CAGR of 2% during the review period.
- In 2012, the solvency capital of non-life insurers increased to more than EUR4.5 billion (US$5.8 billion).
- Over the forecast period, the non-life segment will be mainly driven by fire and related damages to property, and the increased demand for mandatory motor liability and workers’ compensation policies.
- Direct marketing channels are the main distribution channels for the non-life segment in Finland.
- The non-life segment is highly concentrated with the four-leading companies accounting for 91.7% of the premium income in 2012.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207