Pune, India, 22nd November 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Non-Life Insurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2017 -- Synopsis: 'Non-Life Insurance in Lithuania Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Lithuanian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2529460-non-life-insurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Non-Life Insurance in Lithuania Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Lithuanian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Lithuanian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania:
- It provides historical values for the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Lithuania.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Lithuania, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Lithuanian non-life segment is highly competitive and dominated by foreign-owned insurers. In 2016, five insurance companies with a head office in Lithuania operated in the non-life segment.
- As of March 2017, according to the Bank of Lithuania, the solvency ratio of non-life insurance companies in Lithuania stood at 1.6, in line with the Solvency II stipulation.
- From May 24, 2018, EU data protection reforms will become applicable. According to the law, the data processor will be held liable for any liability arising due to data breach incidents.
- Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 62.6% of the segment's direct written premium in 2016.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Segment Indicators
4.1.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.1.2 Active policies
4.1.5 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Category
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2529460-non-life-insurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Get in touch: