"The Report Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2016 -- Description
Timetrics 'Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Luxembourg insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (20102014) and forecast period (20142019).
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/707143
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Luxembourg economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Luxembourg insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics 'Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, including:
The Luxembourg non-life insurance segments outlook by product category
A comprehensive overview of Luxembourg's economy and demographics
A comparison of the Luxembourg insurance industry with its regional counterparts
A detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Luxembourg insurance industry
Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg
Details of regulatory policies applicable to Luxembourg insurance industry
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/707143
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg:
It provides historical values for the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment for the reports 20102014 review period, and projected figures for the 20142019 forecast period.
It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Luxembourg.
It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Luxembourg, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment.
Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Property insurance is expected to remain the largest category over the forecast period.
Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death in the country, primarily as a result of unsafe driving practices, poor road conditions, and ineffective traffic rules.
The motor hull sub-category accounted for 60.1% of the categorys gross written premium in 2014, while motor third-party liability accounted for the remaining 39.9%.
Strong air traffic business has encouraged aviation insurance in Luxembourg, supporting growth in aviation insurers.
In 2014, professional indemnity insurance for alternative investment fund managers was made compulsory in all EU countries.
Browse all latest Press Releases of Market Research Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948