New Financial Services market report from Timetric: "Non-Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/27/2012 -- The Polish non-life insurance segment was largely unaffected by the global financial crisis, with growth supported by an increase in car sales and improved demand for property, fire and general liability insurance products. With stable economic growth anticipated, the country's non-life insurance segment is expected to continue to expand over the forecast period. The segment is also expected to benefit from increasing levels of risk awareness and preparation for risk avoidance among Polish consumers. Other factors expected to support the growth of the segment over the forecast period include the strong performance of the country's property market, increased infrastructure spending in preparation for the UEFA Euro 2012 championship, rising levels of disposable income and government reforms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Polish infrastructure construction market grew rapidly during the review period; growth that was driven by preparations for the country's co-hosting of the UEFA 2012 championship. This entailed significant investment in the renovation of the country's airports, the modernization of Polish roads and railways and enhancement of its healthcare facilities.
- With increasing demand for motor insurance, the Polish non-life insurance segment is expected to maintain moderate growth over the forecast period.
- In Poland, agriculture insurance is governed by several domestic and EU legislative acts, with the Polish government covering 80% of the premiums for insurance against losses caused by adverse atmospheric conditions comparable to tural disasters.
- Insurance companies operating in Poland are anticipating significant changes with the launch of the country's new Solvency II regulatory framework, a change expected to be e cted during the forecast period.
- The Polish non-life insurance segment is domi ted by foreign insurance companies, with 23 of the 33 non-life insurance companies operating in the country in 2011 being foreign owned. The entry of a number of leading foreign non-life companies into the Polish insurance industry significantly increased the intensity of rivalry during the review period.
This report provides a comprehensive a lysis of the non-life insurance market in Poland:
- It provides historical values for the Polish non-life insurance market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed a lysis of the key sub-segments in the Polish non-life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It a lyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Poland
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Powszechny Zak?ad Ubezpiecze? S.A.,, Sopockie Towarzystwo Ubezpiecze? Ergo Hestia S.A., Tuir Warta S.A, Tuir Allianz Polska S.A., Interrisk S.A., Uniqa Towarzystwo Ubezpiecze? S.A, Compensa Towarzystwo Ubezpiecze? S.A, MTU Moje Towarzystwo Ubezpiecze? S.A, TU Allianz ?ycie Polska SA, AXA ?ycie TU SA, Generali ?ycie TU SA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Compulsory Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance to Drive Market Growth
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tax Incentives to Continue to Encourage Investment in Life Insurance Retirement Products
- Non-Life Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Increase in Minimum Capital Requirements Will Lead to Market Consolidation