Ecuador Non-Life Insurance Market 2015 Industry Forecast and Analysis to 2019 by Market Researach Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'Non-Life Insurance in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed outlook by product category in the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment and a comparison of the Ecuadorian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Ecuadorian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Ecuadorian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-ecuador-key-trends-and-opportunities-35948
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
'Non-Life Insurance in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Ecuadorian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Ecuadorian insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Ecuadorian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Ecuador
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Ecuadorian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Ecuador:
- It provides historical values for the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Ecuador and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-ecuador-key-trends-and-opportunities-35948#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Ecuadorian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The non-life gross written premium rose from US$983.6 million in 2010 to US$1.8 billion in 2014, at a review-period CAGR of 16.5%.
- The growth was primarily backed by the expansion of property insurance which grew at a review-period CAGR of 20.8%.
- Motor insurance, with a total gross written premium of US$637.9 million that year, was the second-largest category, accounting for 35.2% of the segment's gross written premium.
- In 2014, the non-life penetration in Ecuador stood at 1.7%.
- Multimedia and cyber-liability insurance have become a new way to secure products and services for information technology companies.
- The Ecuadorian non-life insurance segment is concentrated, with the top 10 companies accounting for 74.5% of the gross written premium in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651