Malaysia Non-Life Insurance Market 2015 Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- 'Non-Life Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Malaysian insurance industry with regional counterparts.
It uses key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-35949
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Malaysian non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Malaysian insurance industry with regional counterparts
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Malaysia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malaysian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Malaysia:
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Malaysia.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Malaysia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-35949#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Over the forecast period, the segment is projected to post a CAGR of 8.6%, due in part to tax reforms, the implementation of goods and service tax (GST), an increase in the number of motor vehicles sold, and the risk of natural disasters.
- Malaysia's non-life insurance segment is still in a nascent stage of development, registering a penetration rate of 1.37% in 2014.
- Motor insurance was the largest category, and accounted for 54.1% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- Property insurance accounted for 29.3%, marine, aviation and transit category accounted for 11.1% and liability accounted for the remaining 5.5%.
- Agencies remained the dominant distribution channel in the Malaysian non-life segment during the review period, accounting for 61.0% of the segment's new business direct written premium in 2014.
- The non-life segment is concentrated with the 10 leading companies accounting for 61.8% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651