ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Non Resident Indians (NRIs) Foresight to 2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2016 -- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) population and the NRIs' wealth management market. This report focuses on the Indian diaspora, which is the largest among non-resident South Asians. The report examines non-resident Indians (NRIS)' investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics. It also includes market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight's proprietary wealth model
- Market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight's proprietary wealth model.
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs)' investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics.
- Key growth drivers of the wealth management market for NRIs, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- NRIs' investment trends and drivers, and the marketing and growth strategies adopted by various banks and wealth management service providers to increase their shares in the NRI wealth management sector.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=707156
Reasons To Buy
- 2020 Foresight: Non-Resident Indians by WealthInsight is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on NRIs and the wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report examines the NRI population, the number of NRI millionaires, their wealth, demographic breakdown, industry breakdown, remittances. It also looks at NRI investment trends and drivers.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector for NRI millionaires and the latest opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- The total number of NRI millionaires was approximately 236,000 in 2015 with an average wealth of over US$3.83 million.
- The US accounted for the largest proportion of NRI millionaires, followed by the UK, the UAE, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Gulf countries accounted for the largest share of remittances to India at US$72.17 billion in 2015.
- The value of the worldwide wealth management market for NRI millionaires valued at US$788 billion in 2015 and is expected to increase to US$1.284 trillion in 2020.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=707156
Sample of TOC:
1.1 What is this report about?
2 Executive Summary
3 Non-Resident Indians
3.1 NRI Population
3.2 Number of NRI Millionaires
3.2.1 NRI millionaires – wealth
3.2.2 NRI millionaires – demographic breakdown
3.2.3 NRI millionaires – industry breakdown
3.2.4 NRI billionaires – profile
3.3 NRI Wealth Portfolio
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease