Recently published research from MarketLine, "Non-Residential Construction in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Non-Residential Construction in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada non-residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2013 exchange rates.
- The Canadian non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $38.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2009 and 2013.
- Steep exit and operating costs, high-value contracts, and the presence of large, international incumbents, all work to drive up rivalry in the non-residential construction sector.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $44.1bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the non-residential construction market in Canada
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-residential construction market in Canada
Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Canada non-residential construction market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Canada non-residential construction market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada non-residential construction market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in Tunisia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Construction in Belgium - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction in France - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Construction in Portugal - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Construction in Germany - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in Ireland - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018