Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-residential construction market in CIS countries 2014, Development forecasts for 2015-2020” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- This report is a comprehensive study of key types of non-residential construction in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. It examines demand for new and renovated spaces for use as office, industrial, retail and services and warehouse locations as well as planned and in-progress ventures aimed at meeting the need for these types of non-residential facilities.
This document also provides in-depth analysis of market trends and information about top investors engaged in each segment.
Did you know that:
- All hotels located in Saransk and its suburbs, one of the cities to host the 2018 World Cup matches, had a combined capacity of about 650 rooms
- With 840 m² of GLA per 1,000 inhabitants Krasnodar is by far the leading city in terms of shopping space saturation in Russia
- Ukraine has about 60 m² of quality shopping centre GLA per 1,000 inhabitants in shopping centres with at least 10,000 m² of GLA and two anchor tenants
- In mid-2014, of the 19 5-star hotels in operation across Kazakhstan, six were located in Almaty (1,202 rooms), four in Astana (744 rooms) and four in Aktau (486 rooms)
- Kazakhstan has one of the world’s lowest population densities: six people per km².
Extract from this report:
- Ageing and obsolete industrial capacities are among the key factors hindering a more dynamic economic progress in Russia. Replacement and modernisation of operational industrial units across the country is poised to gain pace in the coming years in order to be able to compete on international markets, thus boosting investment in industrial construction.
- Because of the challenging economic prospects and the deteriorating purchasing power of Ukrainians, developers are likely to capitalise only slowly on the potential of non-residential construction projects in cities with less than 1 million people.
- The preparations for the EXPO-2017 exhibition, which is to be held in Astana, will boost the construction and renovation of hospitality facilities in the city and on the outskirts.
Survey non-residential construction in the Commonwealth of Independent States
Report examines market prospects, provides forecasts for development 2015-2020.
Which types of non-residential construction projects are making news in the Commonwealth of Independent states? Which developers and investors are engaged in recent and current industrial and warehouse construction? What is the outlook for new shopping centre development on this market? What are the values of non-residential construction markets in each country?
The answers to these and many other market-related questions are currently available within the pages of Non-residential construction market in the Commonwealth of Independent States 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019. This specialised business publication from Publisher provides the latest market news, descriptions of projects both underway and in the planning stages, and analysis of growth prospects and leading trends in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
The document examines market trends for warehouse and industrial construction, office buildings and professional services and retail spaces in each of the three highlighted countries. Current and upcoming projects are listed, along with information about the macroeconomic conditions underlying the markets and the investors and funding sources that enable these projects to proceed to completion.
Readers will discover which of the three largest countries in the Commonwealth of Independent States offers the largest number of new non-residential construction projects and the types of projects that developers are planning for the forecast period 2015-2020. They will learn which developers specialise in industrial projects, new warehousing operations, office spaces for business and professional use and in new shopping centre development in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
In addition to complete details on the projects and players at work in the non-residential sector of CIS construction, the report provides statistical data describing prices and other key market indicators along with in-depth analysis of the effects of trends on market activity in all segments in each of the three countries.
Construction industry professionals that will benefit most from this document include: contractors and companies interested in entering the CIS non-residential construction market, those already participating but considering expansion and manufacturers and distributors of building materials, machinery and equipment for use in this market. It is also a great reference source for business consultants and researchers, academic and state agencies and financial services specialists at banks brokerage houses and infrastructure and private equity funds.
Non-residential construction market in Commonwealth of Independent States 2014, Development forecasts for 2015-2020 aids professionals in planning entry into the market as well as estimating potential growth, calculation of market share, assessment of potential merger/acquisition targets and approximation of future revenue. It is also useful when preparing reporting documents for in-house use and for monitoring the markets in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan with a universal eye for new developments in preparation for future activity.
Know more about this report
Find all Construction Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: