Recently published research from MarketLine, "Non-Residential Construction: Scandinavia Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- The Scandinavian Non-Residential Construction industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian non-residential construction
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian non-residential construction
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian non-residential construction with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian non-residential construction market had a total market value of $39.1 billion in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the non-residential construction industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $16.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $13.3 and $9.6 billion, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the non-residential construction in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $17.7 billion in 2018, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $16.6 and $11.0 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian non-residential construction market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian non-residential construction market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian non-residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the Scandinavian civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Non-Residential Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Construction Materials: Global Industry Guide
- Non-Residential Construction: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014