Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2017 -- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most common type of lung cancer. NSCLC is a cancer (malignancy) that originates in the tissues of the lungs or the cells lining the airways. Symptoms of lung cancer usually occur in later stages of the disease. The signs and symptoms include persistent cough that may get worse over time, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, constant chest pain or discomfort, bloody phlegm or spit (sputum), fatigue and weakness and unintentional weight loss. The disease might be controlled with the help of medications, chemotherapy and modifications in lifestyle.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 49, 192, 176, 1, 11, 173, 20 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 13, 11, 1, 40 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 2437 pages "Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Overview, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Drug Profiles, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Dormant Projects, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Discontinued Products, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Product Development Milestones, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - 3-V Biosciences Inc, 3SBio Inc, 4SC AG, AbbVie Inc, Ability Pharmaceuticals SL, ACEA Biosciences Inc, Adamed Sp z oo, Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc, Advantagene Inc.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/human-immunodeficiency-virus-hiv-infections-aids-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/peripheral-nerve-sheath-tumor-neurofibrosarcoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact