Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 market report to its offering
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
, 'Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- A review of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Eli Lilly and Company
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Merck & Co., Inc.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
YM BioSciences Inc.
Prolexys Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Hana Biosciences, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Lorus Therapeutics Inc
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Oncogenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Quest PharmaTech Inc.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Natco Pharma Limited
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
GANYMED Pharmaceuticals AG
Ora Bio Ltd.
Nerviano Medical Sciences S.r.l.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Hutchison MediPharma Limited
immatics biotechnologies GmbH
BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Altor BioScience Corporation
Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Heat Biologics, Inc.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DanDrit Biotech A/S
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
CanBas Co., Ltd.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
Innogene Kalbiotech Pte Ltd.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
Tragara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Taiwan Liposome Company
CG Therapeutics, Inc.
Quintessence Biosciences, Inc.
Nereus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medisyn Technologies, Inc.
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Toko Pharmaceutical Industries Co., Ltd.
Cancer Therapeutics CRC Pty Ltd
Medical Enzymes AG
Mebiopharm Co., Ltd.
Vichem Chemie Research Ltd.
CellAct Pharma GmbH
Oncozyme Pharma Inc.
Optimum Therapeutics, LLC
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit