Major Players in Nonwoven Fabrics Market are Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Finland), Berry Global Inc. (US), Glatfelter Company (US), DuPont (US), Lydall Inc. (US), Fitesa (Brazil), TWE Group (Germany), Freudenberg Group (Germany), PFNonwovens (Czech Republic), among many others.
Northrook, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2020 -- The report "Nonwoven Fabrics Market by Polymer Type, Layer, Function, Technology (Spunbond, Wetlaid, Drylaid), Application (Hygiene, Building & Construction, Filtration, Medical, Automotive, Consumer Products), and Region - Global Forecast To 2025", The global nonwoven fabrics market size is projected to grow from USD 40.5 billion in 2020 to USD 53.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2025. The market is projected to grow in accordance with the increase in the demand for nonwoven fabrics for hygiene products across the globe. Factors such as an increase in the innovations in nonwovens, and a boost in the demand for hygiene and medical products during the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to drive the market for nonwoven fabrics.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=101727296
In terms of volume, spunbond are estimated to lead the nonwoven fabrics market in 2019.
Spunbond, by technology, accounted for the largest market share in the nonwoven fabrics market. Spunbond is widely used for the processing of sustainable nonwovens, owing to its cost effectiveness and high performance, and yields higher output at comparatively lower costs. Increase in the use of spunbond nonwovens for baby diapers and geotextiles is expected to have a positive impact on the demand for spunbond nonwoven fabrics.
Hygiene is estimated to be the largest segment in the nonwoven fabrics market in 2019.
Hygiene, by application, accounted for the largest demand for nonwoven fabrics in 2019, in terms of value and volume. This dominant market position is attributed to the boost in the demand for nonwoven solution across the hygiene industry for baby diapers, masks and wipes. COVID-19 has increased the demand for hygiene products such as sanitary napkins, wipes, face masks, and adult incontinence products, across the globe.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=101727296
The APAC region is projected to account for the largest share in the nonwoven fabrics market during the forecast period.
The APAC region region is projected to lead the nonwoven fabrics market, in terms of both value and volume from 2020 to 2025. Higher domestic demand, along with the availability of low-cost labor, makes this region the most attractive market for nonwoven fabric producers. Hence, the market players are focusing on this region to gain a larger share and increase their profitability. Factors such as improving global economy, expanding working population, and rising domestic demand for hygiene products are expected to boost the market for nonwoven fabrics.
Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Finland), Berry Global Inc. (US), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), Toray Industries Inc. (Japan), Freudenberg Group (Germany), and Lydall, Inc. (US) are the key players operating in the nonwoven fabrics market. Expansions & investments, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & agreements, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the nonwoven fabrics market.
Recent Developments :
- In June 2020, Suominen developed a nonwoven material for the manufacturing of face mask applications. The new nonwoven has passed European Standard EN 14683:2019 Type II requirements in terms of filtration efficiency and pressure drop. Developed in cooperation with VTT, this new material is the latest addition to the FIBRELLA family. FIBRELLA Shield is already in production at Suominen's Nakkila plant. Currently, the plant is capable of producing material for approximately 15 million masks per month.
- In May 2020, The Johns Manville plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, started production this month to make nonwoven fabrics that will be used for the manufacturing of disposable medical gowns. The new polyester spunbond nonwoven is designed for the production of Level 3 medical gowns. The fabric offers superior liquid barrier performance compared to materials used for Level 1 and Level 2 medical gowns while also providing comfort and stitch strength.
- In May 2020, Fitesa is expanding its capacity by signing four new projects with Reicofil (Germany), a technology supplier. The package includes state-of-the-art equipment that will significantly increase capacity to serve the healthcare and hygiene markets, making nonwovens for medical gowns, drapes, surgical and N95 facemasks, and diapers and sanitary products.
- In April 2020, Suominen strengthened its capabilities for sustainable products by enhancing one of its production lines in Italy. The investment was made in line with the published new strategy and will increase Suominen's ability to respond to the growing demand for sustainable nonwovens. This investment will improve Suominen's capability to respond to this need and supports Suominen's vision to be the frontrunner in sustainability. The total value of the investment is approximately USD 4.5 million.
- In February 2020, Fitesa completed the purchase of Freudenberg's (Germany) South American hygiene nonwovens business. The sale is limited to the hygiene business, run by Freudenberg Hygiene Brazil Ltda, which has 100 employees. The sale does not affect Freudenberg Performance Materials' Brazilian and other South American businesses in apparel, shoe, and leather sectors.
Get 10% FREE Customization on this Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=101727296
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441