New Beverages market report from Canadean: "North America Energy Drinks Report 2011"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2012 -- An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the North America Energy Drinks Report forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes energy drinks consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional drinks and private label.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- 2 individual country profiles and a regional overview
- Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
- Segmentation data by country (RTD/non RTD, Carbonated/Still)
- Key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country
- Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
- Leading companies' % market shares
- 2010 market valuation by country
- Market commentary including current and emerging trends
- Data also available via Canadean Wisdom, our on-line global database which gives you the power to work with and manipulate our data AND Canadean Interactive Intelligence which enables the user to interact with the reports on-line. For further details on Wisdom and Interactive Intelligence please contact email@example.com / tel +44 1256 394224.
The report provides data on Energy Drinks consumption from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2014 at a regional and country level. The report also provides market shares for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2010
- North America Energy Drinks Report 2010
- Competing For Share Of Global Food & Drinks Manufacturing Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Outlook
- Soft Drinks in North America to 2013
- Soft Drinks Market in North America to 2014
- Latin America Energy Drinks Report 2011
- Hot Drinks in North America to 2013
- Hot Drinks in North America to 2014
- North America Sports Drinks Report 2011
- Future Flavor Trends in Soft Drinks: New opportunities for natural, healthy, and exotic flavors