Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- North America Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems provides key market data on the North America Healthcare IT market – Canada and United States. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include Canada and United States.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Healthcare IT market..
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Medical Information Technology, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
GE Healthcare McKesson Corporation Cerner Corporation Siemens Healthcare Epic Systems Corporation Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. Philips Healthcare Medical Information Technology, Inc. FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation Agfa-Gevaert N.V. Carestream Health, Inc. Merge Healthcare Incorporated eClinicalWorks, LLC QuadraMed Corporation OptumInsight, Inc. Sectra AB VEPRO AG CompuGroup Medical AG. QHR Technologies Inc. Computer Sciences Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)