ResearchMoz.us include new market research report"North America Hip Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020 " to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- North America Hip Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020
GlobalDatas new report, "North America Hip Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the North America Hip Reconstruction market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Primary Hip Replacement, Revision Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement and Hip Resurfacing.
Browse All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Hip Reconstruction market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipmentbased models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
All Countrywise Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html
Capital equipmentbased forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Hip Reconstruction market categories Primary Hip Replacement, Revision Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement and Hip Resurfacing.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Hip Reconstruction market.
- Key players covered include Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, Smith & Nephew Plc, Biomet, Inc. and Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Browse reports in Ophthalmic Devices : http://www.researchmoz.us/ophthalmic-devices-market-reports-46.html
France Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2020
Germany Hip Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020
Germany Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948