Global Market Research Report on North America Ophthalmology Cataract Surgery Devices Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the North America Ophthalmology Cataract Surgery Devices worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2016 -- The Ophthalmology cataract surgery devices are used to remove the natural lens of a human eye. Cataract is a state of an eye in which cornea becomes opaque, and causes loss of lens transparency which results in loss of vision or impairment. Cataract is treated without causing harm to cornea using ophthalmology cataract surgery devices. The instruments used in the ophthalmology cataract surgery are Toric Marker, pre-chopper, contact lenses, speculum, phoropter, tonometers, and others.
The key factors driving the growth of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market are rising aging population, increasing strategic expansion of major manufacturers, and changing geographical trends & demographics. However, the restraining factors of growth of this market are economic slowdown and saturation. Intraocular lenses & phacoemulsification devices and untapped emerging markets provide substantial opportunities for the growth of the market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/north-america-ophthalmology-cataract-surgery-devices-market-opportunities.html#request-sample
The North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market is segmented based on submarket, end user, and geography. The market is further segmented based on submarket into intraocular lenses, phacoemulsification devices, and ophthalmic viscoelastic devices. The market is classified based on end user into private eye clinics, hospitals, and other end users. Geographically, the market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The key manufacturers profiled in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Alcon Inc., Allergan Inc., Bausch & Lomb Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditech AG, Essilor International S.A., NIDEK Co. Ltd., Topcon Corporation, and STAAR Surgical Company. The manufacturers have implemented strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, and others, to gain strong presence in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market - Opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of dominant segment of the market helps in understanding the current status of market.
- The report provides an exhaustive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by major companies helps in understanding a competitive scenario.
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/north-america-ophthalmology-cataract-surgery-devices-market-opportunities.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Intraocular Lenses
- Phacoemulsification Devices
- Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices
By End User
- Private Eye Clinics
- Other End Users
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651