North America Sports Medicine & Therapies Market Research Report, By Product, By Area Of Application, By Procedure, By End User- Forecast To 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "North America Sports Medicine & Therapies market-Forecast to 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Sports Medicines are used for the treatment of the sports related injuries. North America commands the highest market for the sports medicines across the globe. North America sports medicine market is driven by increasing prevalence of sports injuries and increasing health awareness amounts the individuals. Increasing adoption of the sports by elderly population and increasing health care expenditure per person is also contributed the growth of market. However lack of skilled professionals and high cost of the sports injury treatment may restrain the growth of market. North America sports medicine & therapies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6 % during forecasted period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1283
North America sports medicine & therapies market is segmented
- On the basis of Product into helping fractures heal, surgical devices, arthroscopy devices, orthopaedic braces. Helping fractures heal are further sub segmented into bone graft substitutes, bone morphogenetics proteins, viscosupplementation, PRP, bone marrow concentrate and other. Surgical devices are sub segmented into plates, screws and other. Orthopaedic braces are sub segmented into knee braces, foot braces and supports and other.
- On the basis of Area Of Application the market is segmented into spine, foot and knee, hip, shoulder and elbow
- On the basis of Procedures the market is segmented into tendinosis, tendon to bone and cartilage repair
- On the basis of End User they are segmented into hospitals & emergency care, trauma centres, ambulatory care
Study objectives North America sports medicine & therapies market
- Detail analysis of North America sports medicine & therapies market with region specific growth and competitive analysis on the basis of major players present in the market
- Detail analysis of North America sports medicine & therapies market and different drivers and restraints affecting the growth of the market
- Detailed analysis of the historical and forecasted market Analysis of the market on the basis of factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the North America sports medicine & therapies
- Detail analysis on the possible segments and sub segments of the market. and regional analysis of the market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which these major industries is flourishing and to also identify the untapped regions which could be the potential markets in future
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/north-america-sports-medicine-therapies-market
Key players for North America sports medicine & therapies market
- Smith & Nephew plc. (UK)
- DePuy Synthes (US)
- Medtronics (UK)
- Zimmer (US)
- Arthrex Inc. (US)
- Stryker Corporation (US)
- Breg Inc. (US)
- CONMED Corporation (US)
- Tornier N.V. (US)
- DonJoy Inc. (US)
- Mueller Sports, Inc. (US)
- Ottobock Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
- DJO Global (US)
- Cramer Inc. (US)
- Sports medicines manufacturers
- Sports medicines suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1283
Geographically, US command the highest market for the sports medicine market. US acquires 65 % of the total North Americas sport medicine market. This growth is attributed due to technology advanced healthcare market in the region, increase sports-related injuries, increase in the physically challenging sports and increasing government initiatives. According to research shoulder and elbow is the most common type of sports injury.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.