Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2018 -- Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "Software-Defined Networking: North American Markets to 2023" globally
Software-defined networking (SDN) is an emerging architecture that is dynamic, manageable, cost effective and adaptable, making it ideal for the high-bandwidth, dynamic nature of todays applications. This architecture decouples the network control and forwarding functions, enabling network control to be directly programmable and the underlying infrastructure to be abstracted for applications and network services.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1911921
SDN brings a new set of opportunities for network administrators and for those who need a high-performing network to operate and manage their businesses. SDN changes the way networks are administered, controlled and managed. It also brings a new approach to network
investments and changes the financial calculations of the networking industry.
According to BCC Research estimates, the North American SDN market was valued at REDACTED in 2017 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED, to reach REDACTED by 2023. The U.S. accounts for the largest market share in the North American region, followed by Canada and Mexico.
For this report, the SDN market in North America has been segmented based on country, solution and end user. Based on country, the market has been classified into the U.S. and the rest of North America, which includes Canada and Mexico. Based on solution, the North American SDN market is categorized into SDN configuration, hardware, software and services. Based on end user industry, the market is categorized into cloud providers, carriers and enterprises. Some of the prominent regional players in the market are Cisco, Dell, Avaya Inc., Aricent Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, HP Enterprises, Ciena Corp., IBM, Juniper Networks and VMware.
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/software-defined-networking-north-american-markets-to-2023-report.html/toc
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN market by solution, end user and country. By solution, the market is segmented into SDN configuration, hardware, software and services. End users include cloud providers, carriers and enterprises. Revenue estimates are provided for 2017. Using 2017 as base year, forecasts are provided for 2018 and 2023. Market trends are also identified for each solution segment and end user segment.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across the North American market. The report concludes with a description of the vendor landscape, including profiles of each major vendor in the North American SDN market. The profiled companies include Avaya Inc., Aricent Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Cisco, Dell, HP Enterprises, Ciena Corp., IBM, Juniper Networks and VMware Inc.
- Industry analysis of the software-defined networking (SDN) application in North American region
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada and Mexico
- Quantification and an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN market by solution, end user and country
- Overview of the deployment of SDN solutions among end users such as cloud providers, carriers and enterprises
- Description of role of SDN in management and administration of changing incoming and outgoing traffic patterns in data centers and the virtualization of hardware and software
- Assessment of factors including drivers, restraints and opportunities with a focus on current and future market trends that have a major say in the market
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1911921
- A brief study and impact analysis of current trends and strategies adopted by players in the North American region
- Examination of vendor landscape and detailed profiles of major SDN vendors, including Aricent Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM Corp., and VMware, Inc.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)