Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2014 -- We remain vigilant towards the Korean Peninsula in 2014, as North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, consolidates his power and the country prepares to reshuffle its leadership at a five-yearly meeting of parliament in April 2014. Kim Jong Un's true intentions remain opaque. He has shown signs of wanting to reduce the influence of the military so that he can devote more of the North's limited resources towards the civilian sector and reform the economy, but he faces powerful vested interests that favour preserving the status quo. Kim will thus be forced to retain a tough policy towards the South. However, in doing so he could risk losing an opportunity to improve inter-Korean relations.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Korea Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Iraq Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- United Kingdom Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Japan Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- China Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Defence & Security Report 2014
- France Defence & Security Report Q1 2014
- Singapore Defence & Security Report Q1 2014