Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- Norway Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, a new report provides key market data on the Norway Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Norway Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Carl Zeiss AG, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CooperVision, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Norway Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Essilor International Carl Zeiss AG CIBA Vision Corporation Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated CooperVision, Inc. Hoya Corporation Alcon, Inc. Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. Topcon Corporation Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd. Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG Haag-Streit AG Nidek Co., Ltd. SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG Quantel Medical SA Heidelberg Engineering GmbH Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG GEUDER AG Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: