Norway Reinsurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Norwegian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Norwegian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41635
Timetric's ' Reinsurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Norwegian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Norwegian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Norway, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41635#RequestSample
- The premium accepted by the Norwegian reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 4.9%.
- The growth of Norway's reinsurance segment was fueled by the threat of climate change, natural disasters and marine accidents.
- Insurance claims related to weather affected insurers' profitability during the review period.
- To mitigate the risk due to increasing marine causalities insurers are expected to seek the help from reinsurers over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651