Fast Market Research recommends "Novartis AG (NOVN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Novartis AG (Novartis) is a healthcare solutions company. It undertakes the discovery, development and commercialization of a wide range of novel and generic products across various therapeutic areas in the human and animal health market. The company's product portfolio includes innovative medicines, preventive vaccines and diagnostic tools, generic pharmaceuticals and consumer health products for the treatment of conditions related to oncology, neurosciences, ophthalmology, respiratory diseases, immunology and infections. The company sells its products in various countries, which are classified by the company into four reportable regions, namely, the US, Americas (except the US), Europe and Rest of the World. Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
The company focuses on strengthening its research and development activities through the launch of new products, expanding its product portfolio. This is evident from the recent approval of Xolair, by the US FDA for the treatment of for chronic idiopathic urticaria and by European Commission as first and only licensed therapy for chronic spontaneous urticaria patients unresponsive to antihistamines. The company also concentrates on inorganic growth such as the acquisition of CoStim Pharmaceuticals Inc., a privately held biotechnology company.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Novartis AG
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Curetis AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Pantec Biosolutions AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update