Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Novartis AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Novartis AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Novartis AG's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Novartis AG's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Novartis AG and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Novartis AG - Brief Novartis AG overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Novartis AG human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Novartis AG with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Novartis AG's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate Novartis AG's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Novartis AG in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Novartis AG's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Novartis AG.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Novartis AG and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Intercell AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- MorphoSys AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Novartis AG (NOVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wilex AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Cytos Biotechnology AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- 4SC AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Mondobiotech Holding AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Pieris AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012