Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Novel Therapies in Oncology - Protein Kinase Inhibitors, Monoclonal Antibodies and Vaccines Therapeutic Classes Dominate Late-Stage Pipeline" which provides insights into the global oncology pipeline. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts. The report provides an in-depth pipeline analysis of the breast cancer, ovarian cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer and head and neck cancer segments. The report examines promising pipeline molecules and provides the expected market revenues from the year of launch. The report also includes analysis of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements that have taken place in the global oncology market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
GBI Research also analyzed the promising pipeline molecules that are expected to be launched during the forecast period (2012-2018). The molecules are Avastin, T-DM1, Afinitor, Iniparib, Afatinib, V503, Tykerb and Thera CIM. The launch of promising molecules is projected to add $2,979m in revenues by 2018. The novel molecules are expected to increase progression free survival, providing a better treatment option to cancer patients. The molecules are expected to address the safety and unmet needs. GBI Research analyzed 63 M&A deals, 95 licensing deals and 67 R&D collaboration agreements that took place during 2007-2011 and found that competitive activity is increasing in the oncology therapeutics market.
- Data and analysis on the leading therapeutic classes in oncology.
- Market data on the promising molecules in the breast cancer, ovarian cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer and head and neck cancer.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place from 2005-2011 in the oncology market.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Align your product portfolio to markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market
- Immunomodulators Market to 2017 - Immunosuppressant Antibodies to Replace Antimetabolites as the Highest Value Sector by 2017
- Therapeutic Proteins Market to 2017 - High Demand for Monoclonal Antibodies will Drive the Market
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- GPCRs in Drug Discovery - Efforts to De-Orphanize Novel GPCR Targets are Increasing
- Multi-Targeted Therapies - New Wave of Combination Therapies in Late Stage Development for Lung Cancer Offer Promise
- Targeted Cancer Drugs The Launch Landscape to 2018
- Cancer Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Emerging Cancer Vaccines Market to 2017 - Novel, First-In-Class Vaccines in Phase II and Phase III Pipeline to Shape the Future Cancer Vaccines Market
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile