New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Adherex Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- Adherex Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
Global Markets Direct's, 'Adherex Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014', provides an overview of the Adherex Technologies Inc.'s pharmaceutical research and development focus.
This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Adherex Technologies Inc.'s, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews latest updates, and featured news and press releases, along with special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides brief overview of Adherex Technologies Inc. including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report reviews current pipeline of Adherex Technologies Inc.'s human therapeutic division and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key pipeline products along with the product's developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Adherex Technologies Inc.'s pipeline products
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Adherex Technologies Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adherex Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- DBV Technologies - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Molecular Targeting Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Acne Vulgaris - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Brain Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Lysosomal Storage Disorder - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Growth Hormone Deficiency - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae (Pneumococcus) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2014