Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (Anadarko Petroleum) is an independent upstream energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas resources. The company's business operations are classified into three reportable business segments, namely oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P), midstream, and marketing. Its oil and natural gas E&P segment covers activities of E&P of natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and Natural Gas Liquids (NGL), with assets located primarily in the onshore US, including resource plays in the Rocky Mountains area, the Appalachian basin, Alaska, and deepwater Gulf of Mexico (GoM). The company also has significant oil and natural gas E&P activities in locations worldwide, including Mozambique, Algeria, Ghana, and China, as well as exploration acreage in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, Brazil and New Zealand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Top 20 North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2013
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update