New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Austria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- This report elaborates Austria's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Austrian power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Austria on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- India Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Poland Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Ukraine Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Romania Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Canada Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape