New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/01/2014 -- 2012 saw the continued growth of cafes in terms of outlet numbers, particularly chained cafes, which grew by 3%, to the detriment of specialist coffee shops, which posted a 2% decline. Cafes compete well against specialist coffee shops as they often have a wider food menu along with specialist coffee offerings. The Coffee Club franchise was particularly successful in expanding its food menu, offering special limited edition cuisines such as Asian-style foods in 2012. In addition, The Coffee...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Morning Goods Market in New Zealand: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Bakery and Cereals Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in New Zealand: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Pasta and Noodles Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Meat Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Oils and Fats Market in New Zealand to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)