Fast Market Research recommends "Cat Food in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- 2013 is expected to see a slight drop in current value growth to 7% in line with a drop in volume growth to 4% as the number of stray cats increases during summer periods. Furthermore, consumption habits are diverting to 'other pets' becoming more popular as they take up less space and are easier to keep, like fish and birds. Despite this, the cat population will continue to increase (excluding the number of stray cats) to 108,000 in 2013 as demand from various expats, from westerners to Arab...
Euromonitor International's Cat Food in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cat Treats and Mixers, Dry Cat Food, Wet Cat Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cat Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pet Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Dog Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Other Pet Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
- Conditioner Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016