Fast Market Research recommends "Childrenswear in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Despite the declining natality rate reaching 9.2% per 1,000 inhabitants in 2012, the childrenswear category is not declining as the purchasing propensity of childrenswear is higher than it was a few decades ago. The population of toddlers aged under 4 is around 1 million, while the population aged 5-14 surpasses 2 million. The child population remained somewhat stable during the last few years of the review period, as the positive effects of the economic crisis and improved state support on child bearing were still perceptible. During 2008 and 2009 the number of births increased visibly but started to decline thereafter.
Private label childrenswear is becoming increasingly popular in Romania. Combined private label sales became leading childrenswear brand. The most preferred private label brand is In Extenso from grocery chain Auchan with a 3% value share. Tex private label brand of Carrefour is also increasingly popular taking a 2% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Childrenswear is expected to increase by a CAGR of 4% in volume and by a CAGR of 3% in value sales at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. However, the growth rates are highly dependent on the attitude of young families towards child bearing. It is not expected that state-policy offering support for young families will change substantially, thus the number of new births is unlikely to rise in the near future. Nevertheless, demand for childrenswear may increase as parents will have a higher income and are predisposed to spend more on their children.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Childrenswear industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Childrenswear industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Childrenswear in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Childrenswear in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear in South Africa
- Childrenswear in Japan
- Childrenswear in the Philippines
- Childrenswear in Australia
- Childrenswear in Italy
- Childrenswear in Hungary
- Childrenswear in the United Arab Emirates
- Childrenswear in Portugal
- Childrenswear in Indonesia
- Childrenswear in Greece