Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Confectionery Packaging in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2013 -- Pack sizes are shrinking across numerous areas of confectionery packaging to meet consumer demand. Many major manufacturers have started to decrease their serving or overall pack sizes, citing health concerns both among themselves and their consumers. Additionally, many consumers want products that are easier to eat while they are on the go, so products such as Hershey's 2012 release of Rolo Minis are aimed at satisfying this need. Finally, within the sugar-free gum category, many companies are...
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in USA report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Poland
- Confectionery Packaging in Indonesia
- Confectionery Packaging in Spain
- Confectionery Packaging in Japan
- Confectionery Packaging in France
- Confectionery Packaging in the Czech Republic
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Peru to 2017