Recently published research from Netscribes, "Construction Chemicals Market in India 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- The new report, 'Construction Chemicals Market in India', states that growth in construction activities has led to significant rise in demand for construction chemicals in the Indian market. Construction chemicals are slowly expected to play a vital role in the development of the Indian construction industry. Multiple benefits associated with the application of construction chemicals have also contributed to the robust growth of the market.
Construction chemicals are a segment of the specialty chemicals sector. Penetration of construction chemicals for different applications is relatively low in India as compared to the developed nations.
The development of the construction chemicals market is supported by the focus on infrastructure construction in India. Growth in real estate sector is expected to stimulate the demand for construction chemicals. Rise in disposable income of the consumers will enable them to spend more on construction chemicals. Growing economy of the country will also aid the sustainable development of the Indian construction chemicals industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
However, the industry has also some pain points. Low awareness about the application and benefits of construction chemicals deters the development of the market. Further lack of standards presents significant hindrance to the growth of the industry. Unskilled labor along with a price sensitive consumer base adversely affects market growth.
Construction chemicals industry is witnessing a surge in demand from the tier 2 and tier 3 cities of India. Silicone based construction chemicals are also gaining rapid popularity. Development and application of eco friendly construction chemicals has emerged as a new trend in the market.
The Indian construction chemicals industry is a niche market at present and has strong growth potential in the future years.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Public, BASF India Limited, Berger Paints India Limited, Chembond Chemicals Limited, Akzo Nobel India Limited, Pidilite Industries Limited, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited, , Private, Sika India Private Limited, Fosroc Chemicals (India) Private Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Chemicals Market - Forecasts up to 2017
- Crop Protection Chemicals Market: Global Trends and Forecast To 2018
- Renewable Chemicals Market - Alcohols (Ethanol, Methanol), Biopolymers (Starch, PLA, PHA, Polyethylene & Others), Platform Chemicals & Others - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183) - PetroChemicals - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Industry Dynamics, Implementation and Financial Implications of Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Sustainability in the European Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Sustainable Procurement and Financial Implications in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Marketing Green Credentials and Financial Implications of Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence