New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Appliances in Argentina"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2013 -- From 2012 the federal government increased import restrictions through the non-written policy of 1-to-1 (which means if a company imports US$1 it has to export US$1), and through the implementation of Anticipated Imports Sworn Statement; importers have to make a sworn statement to the Federal Administration of Public Income, prior to issuing a purchase order to buy products abroad, and companies cannot issue a purchase order until the sworn statement is authorised by all the organisations that...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Appliances in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Chile
- Consumer Appliances in Canada
- Consumer Appliances in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Appliances in Australia
- Consumer Appliances in China
- Consumer Appliances in the US
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Appliances in Greece
- Household Appliances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Almanac
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)