New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Credit in Poland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- Consumer credit experienced growth in Poland in 2012, with outstanding balance rising by 10%. However, it should be noted that this performance comes from shadow banking institutions, while outstanding balance of consumer credit in banks was declining, according to the National Bank of Poland. This was a result of tightening conditions of issuing loans imposed by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. Banks were forced to control lending risks efficiently in order to improve the quality of...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Credit in Poland report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Auto Lending, Card Lending, Durables Lending, Education Lending, Home Lending, Other Personal Lending.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Credit market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Opportunities in the Sub-Saharan African Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Middle East Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Credit in France
- Consumer Finance in Ukraine
- Consumer Credit in Belgium
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Credit in South Korea
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia