New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- The economic crisis continued to dominate the outcome for consumer foodservice in Portugal, to the extent that this encouraged the trend of a move away from all standalone, as foodservice players continued to search for settings with high consumer density. Non-standalone locations, especially retail, are particularly appealing to foodservice players as they offer a ready-made concentration of consumers. However, shopping centre openings continued to be postponed in 2012, as reduced numbers of...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Turkey
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Mexico