Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Health in Venezuela" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2013 -- Under a positive economic performance, most of the brands registered growing demand in 2012. This allowed for moderate constant value growth despite new regulation that maintained frozen prices during most of the second half of 2012. This new government decision meant unchanged prices during several months, despite strong inflationary pressures. Annual inflation rate was estimated around 30% in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in India
- Consumer Health in Australia
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Consumer Health in Croatia
- Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Consumer Health in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Health in Egypt
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Germany
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Germany
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany