New Manufacturing market report from MarketLine: "Control Systems in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Control Systems in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed control systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
- The UK control systems market had total revenues of $999.3m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The continuous economic challenges in Western Europe, general drop in manufacturing and credit uncertainty, negatively impacted on the growth of the control system markets in this region.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.1bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom control systems market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom control systems market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom control systems market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom control systems market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Control Systems: Global Industry Guide
- Control Systems in the United States
- United Kingdom Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others
- United Kingdom Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook to 2019 - Capsule Endoscope Systems, Endoscopic Instruments, Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes and Others
- United Kingdom Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others
- United Kingdom Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Biomaterials and Crowns and Bridges and Others
- United Kingdom Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- United Kingdom Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Others
- United Kingdom Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others
- United Kingdom Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others