New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2014 -- Despite harsh economic conditions, the credit card category maintained its growth in the financial cards market. With banks granting loans to a very narrow population group, credit cards have had the chance to perform upon their real value and to satisfy the funding needs of those financially stable individuals able to afford the loans. Default rates continued to rise in some portfolios, although overall the category witnessed a much more balanced year in the context of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in Romania report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in Colombia
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in Portugal
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Credit Cards in Turkey
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria