Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Debit Cards in Israel", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- Due to high consumer debt, the government is planning to take extreme measures in order to decrease this debt. Since the beginning of 2014 the BOI and the Minister of Economy, Naftali Benet, have been trying to change the market so debit cards will play a major part in order to decrease public debt; they want to encourage the use of debit cards, at the expense of credit cards and charge cards
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Israel report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Debit Cards Market in Estonia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Lithuania to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Iran to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Latvia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Kazakhstan to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in the Philippines to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Rwanda to 2017: Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Debit Cards Market in South Korea to 2018: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in the UK to 2017: Market Brief