New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Towards the end of the review period, rising income levels among Brazil's more affluent consumer groups as well as Brazil's middle class consumers meant that Brazilians were able to shop for aspirational designer apparel as never before. According to the research study O Observador 2012, 42 million Brazilians now belong to upper classes A and B, in comparison with 26.5 million in 2005. According to Forbes magazine, there is now a record number of Brazilians with net worth between US$539,000 to...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Germany
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Japan
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in China
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Mexico
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Ukraine
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in France
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Australia
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in the US
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Sweden
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Russia