New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Digestive Remedies in Kenya"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- Difficult hygiene and sanitary conditions in most urban and rural areas have made diarrhoea a common problem, especially among children, which has greatly influenced rising demand for digestive remedies.
GlaxoSmithKline East Africa continued to dominate the digestive remedies environment with a share of 29% at the end of the review period. Its brands Actal, Zantac and Eno led sales with shares of 13%, 10% and 6% respectively. The fact that these brands are affordable and easily available contributed to the company?s growth in value share at the end of the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The increasing presence of sub-standard and adulterated drugs is the major threat to forecast period growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in Portugal
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Ukraine
- Digestive Remedies in Mexico
- Digestive Remedies in the United Arab Emirates
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey
- Digestive Remedies in France
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina