New Wireless market report from Pyramid Research: "Emerging Markets Lead IPTV Subscription Growth Through 2018. Research in Focus: IPTV"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- We estimate that the 100-millionth IPTV customer globally came online in November 2013. China, France and the US together account for over half of all subscriptions, but penetration levels vary greatly. We expect global IPTV revenue to rise at a 11.8% CAGR from 2013 to 2018. A blend of primary research, market indicators and qualitative analysis, our IPTV Research in Focus helps industry leaders identify opportunities in IPTV markets globally. Market sizing and forecasts of IPTV subscriptions, ARPS and revenue are provided on more than 50 countries for 2009-2018, with an analysis of trends.
Introduction and Landscape
We estimate that there were 97m IPTV subscriptions globally at the end of Q3 2013, and that the 100-millionth IPTV customer came online in November. The three largest IPTV markets, China, France and the US, together will account for over half of the world's subscriber base. IPTV household penetration levels vary greatly across regions. Between 2013 and 2018, we forecast that global IPTV revenue will increase at a 11.8% CAGR, reaching $42.9bn. A blend of primary research, market indicators and qualitative analysis, our IPTV Research in Focus helps leaders in the communications industry identify emerging opportunities in IPTV markets around the world. Market sizing and forecasts of IPTV subscriptions, ARPS and revenue are provided on more than 50 countries for 2009-2018, with an analysis of trends. The Research in Focus Report is delivered in PowerPoint format and accompanied by an Excel file that contains all the data underlying the report."
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Future of the Danish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- High Throughput Screening (HTS) Market - Forecast to 2018
- Gene Expression Analysis Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Biosimilars Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the Greek Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018